We Got Dancing, No Fooling! - Dakota Bldg - Fri Apr 1 - A2

  • Carol Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Whether you are feeling foolish or not, come join us on the dance floor!

      Your DJ's tonight: Holly and Carol (me)

      ==>>NOTE NEW HOURS FOR DANCE PARTY:
      New Hours: 9pm - 1130pm

      ==>>New lessons at 7 at Dakota!
      Mike & Britt present:
      Blue Plate Special: a little bit of everything for your Lindy
      Firm prerequisites: comfortable with socially leading/following the
      swingout, circle, side pass and tuck turn.
      Series is $25 for 5 weeks

      This Friday April 1, 2011 @ Dakota:
      ==================================
      7 - 8pm - INT LINDY (see above)!
      #1 of 4 with Mike/Britt
      8 - 9pm BEGINNER swing lesson - (drop in) FREE
      9pm - 11:30 Open dance party - $5/$3 stu,
      $1 off AACTMAD members.

      KissMe Website is up!! :D July 22 - 24, 2011
      -----
      Mark Your Calendars... DO IT :D
      http://www.kissmeinannarbor.com/
      Check out all the bands & venues &
      please email Jesse at dancinglogic@... to
      be involved
      ***

      **as always, please email aactmad.swing@...
      for general questions**

      ==>> COOL OTHER SWING STUFF!!

      WEEKLY

      Wednesday Night Lessons (7:00p) and Open Dance (9:00 - 11:00p)
      www.swingannarbor.org (Location/Lesson details on website)
      Michigan Union - 530 S State St, Ann Arbor 48109
      http://umich.edu/~uunions/maps/tounion.html
      http://www.umich.edu/~munion/maps/floorplans.htm
      or Michigan League - 911 N University Ave. Ann Arbor 48109
      http://umich.edu/~uunions/maps/toleague.html
      http://umich.edu/~league/popups/flrplans.htm#

      Thursday Open Practice 7:30 - 9:30p
      Location: U of M campus; check Calendar for Details
      http://www.aactmad.org/sa/swing.html#aaswingcal
      For More Info: http://groups.google.com/group/cottontail

      Friday Night Lessons and Open Dance (9p - 12a)
      http://www.aactmad.org/swing
      Intermediate lesson 7:00p, Beginning East Coast 8p
      Dakota Building, 1785 W. Stadium, Ann Arbor 48103
      http://tinyurl.com/dakotabldg

      Phil Ogilvie's Rhythm Kings (P.O.R.K.) - Live at PJ's
      Sunday, 5pm - 8pm (doors open 4:30p)
      Live at PJ's - 102 S 1st St Ann Arbor, MI 48104
      (Corner of Huron & First)
      $7 / $5 for seniors & students.
      1 drink minimum (drink specials) & kitchen avail

      MONTHLY

      Friday Night Swing meetings
      Please contact aactmad.swing@... if you'd like to attend
      http://www.aactmad.org/sa/swing.html