Invitation

  • Francisco J Santiago
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 1999
      We'd like to announce a Big Swing Dance Celebration
      and Invite you to attend
      A NATURAL BALL
      To be held in Atlanta on September 3rd, 4th and 5th
      please stop by our website and register now.

      http://www.awebspinner.com/everybodydances/

      For additional information Please send us an E-mail at
      atlanta.dance.ball@...
      or call us on our toll free hot line from US & Canada (877) 794- 6432
      Georgia and International please Dial (770) 931-3568