10149Fw: Join Bob & Phyllis at the MSDA Dance on Sat March 15 at FADS

  • Michigan Swing Dance Association
    Mar 12, 2014

      Having trouble viewing this email? http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=svgsamiab&v=001tP2d4sszXqoq5myDMQbGH3VrjyCuBbrYL9m9uCq0moEN6_sNqCIzyvn4lWHa-S0e8KzkdCdETXjmSpD_TQM5DymFh8aEpxsJhR3b_rR9-S8BO3ynLqNzuupvipbmxgYu20jcUVeRkK2EYbxnzw8YjPXZ43E4-RUzTDkxOkcDUWxBVc24ong662Atiq4JN2Mg9MlET0i8LP3wMaF-D_nJMj2lode2eUkb1xKFbYB34QTntBsn8jk5tV3MzX_GDYVLarTTm9ZRGuhVOfhWUR5BG0gUqF0vWouWdAI2XyJWfQtDcRkU9IhCD9IFU-yLAATAQ4zwGagkbUhDM4qy7pVgsQ%3D%3D&id=preview
      Michigan Swing Dance Association
      Come and celebrate St. Patty's Day
      by dancing the night away.

      Saturday Night March 15, 2014

      Lessons: 7:30 to 8:30pm, Dance from 8:30 to 11ish pm
      at the Fred Astaire Studio (formerly Rhythm-N-Shoes)
      2172 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI
      Dance Instructors Bob & Phyllis will be teaching an Intermediate
      Country Two Step Lesson
      from 7:30 - 8:30 PM!!
      Bob & Phyllis
      are very well known Country Dancers who have been the mainstay at Diamondback Saloon in Belleville for many, many years. Most of us learned Two Step from them or have taken their lessons.  Phyllis is a also a Line Dance instructor, and has even created and taught her own original line dances
      Snacks, soft drinks and dessert will be served, plus we give away door prizes to people whose tickets are drawn.
      The dance and lesson combo is $12.
      MSDA Logo
      The MSDA is no longer engaging in reciprocity  with other dance clubs. The lesson & dance combo is $12 for everyone.
      This month, our regular DJ, Steve Plawinski will be spinning his great tunes.
       Steve and Robin Plawinski
      Steve and Robin Plawinski
      For more info...
      We have changed to the third
       Saturday night each month
      Bonus lesson at
      every dance!!!
      Beginner 2 Step Lesson in the second ballroom with Steve and Robin.
      2172 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI

      The MSDA dances are attended by couple and singles alike. For the most part, our members are single and we are always happy to see new members join. The MSDA is like a big, friendly family and we are very comfortable asking each other to dance. In other words, men ask women and women ask men. That's our format.

      Like us on Facebook

      This email was sent to msda@... by msda@... |
      MICHIGAN SWING DANCE ASSOCIATION | 2152 Shankin | Wolverine lake | MI | 48390

      This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to abuse@....