10140Class Schedule for 2013 American Lindy Hop Championships announced

  • askartspectrum
    Apr 19, 2013

      The 2013 American Lindy Hop Championships is just 6 weeks away. We offering more than 20 classes over the weekend taught by Jeremy Otth and Kelly Arsenault, Chester Whitmore, Lance Benishek, Andrew Sutton, Shauna Marble and Mark Godwin and Jon Ross. Take a look at the Event Schedule page to download a copy athttp://artspectrum.org/schedule.htm. We also have 4 great bands playing - Morry Sochat and the Special 20s followed by Joel Patterson & the Modern Sounds on Friday and Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers followed by the Fat Babies on Saturday.

      Full weekend passes are $169 until May 1. A Dance only pass is $109 until May 1. Go to http://artspectrum.org/alhcregistration.htm to make your purchase now.

      Also, you might want to take advantage of the following link to book your hotel room. [url]http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/O/ORDHRHH-LND-20130530/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG[/url] Rooms are guaranteeed at $99 until May 10. If you're flying in to O'Hare go to the transportation center to get on the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O'Hare shuttle.

      BTW we're looking for a few more DJs. Get in touch with Burnie Gipson at sfbalfest@...  if you're interested.