10126Pirate Swing - Registration Opens Tomorrow!

  • Jaz Dance
    Sep 18, 2012
      Arrr!

      *Pirate Swing registration opens at 9:00pm EDT on Wednesday, September 19th!*

      Take a break from your "International Talk like a Pirate Day"
      festivities to get one of the first passes to Pirate Swing 2013 (March
      8th - 10th).  http://www.pirateswing.com/register.phtml

      This year we've got the US covered.  Our teaching crew consists of:
      Peter Strom and Naomi Uyama (North)
      Mike Faltesek and Casey Schneider (West)
      Joe DeMers and Campbell Miller (South-west-ish & South)

      We're also bringing in Gordon Webster (East) to play for both nights.
      As an added bonus, Naomi Uyama will be singing on Saturday night.  You
      don't want to miss this!

      The usual staples of Pirate Swing will return.  Office Hours,
      electives, the famed costume contest where you
      can win free event passes just for dressing up!    You can see some of
      last year's costumes at http://www.pirateswing.com/costumes.phtml

      Given the great lineup we have for Pirate Swing 2013, we expect to
      sell out.  Last year we sold 20 passes in just the first two minutes
      of registration being open.  By the time 24 hours had passed, we sold
      40.  We expect this year to blow last year away, so make sure you and
      your friends are ready so you don't miss out!

      To make it easier to afford Pirate Swing, we have introduced 2 and 3 month
      payment plans.  After you register you can either pay in full or choose a
      payment plan.

      Looking forward to seeing you all at Pirate Swing,

      Jesse and Zach
      Pirate Swing Captains