10120Get your discounted MiC ticket this Sunday at the MSDA dance...deadline is May 1st!

  • Michigan Swing Dance Association
    Apr 12, 2012

      LAST CHANCE TO BUY YOUR DISCOUNTED TICKETS
      TO THE MICHIGAN CLASSIC (ALMOST)
      See the details below~
      Michigan Swing Dance Association Monthly Dance
      April 15, 2012
      MSDA Logo
      THE SCHEDULE
      3PM:
      Club favorite Terri Sweet will be teaching
      SMOOTH Night Club Two Step (Intermediate level only)
      Terri will be brushing us up on some technical points as well
      as surprising you with some of her favorite moves
      &
      Becky and Tim will teach Beginner WCS in the small ballroom.
      ------------------------
      4PM:
      The dance starts with DJ Steve Plawinski!!
      ------------------------
      6PMish:
      During the evening, a Hot Salsa Routine will be performed for your viewing
      pleasure by Marc and Sarah from Fred Astaire Dance Studio
      .
                          Reserve your seat for the
      Michigan Classic
      May 31 ~ June 3
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001C1NEUMnhp9MY2B3fK_ytDuwRS-M5HEuSs-eihWrn_kgPVBVniCXplb0HYAJaoXBr5UpxXoZZWOqr14uwSfBBNiiB7vxCxDDcKJbuE6rRZbQ=
      BEAT THE MAY 3RD DEADLINE ON
      DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO THE MiC

      This Sunday we will be taking registrations for the Michigan Classic. Tables of 10 receive a discount so reserve your spot with the MSDA and get a discounted full pass for $119. Please make checks out to Michigan Classic. Pricing is as follows:
       On or Before May 1: General Admission   $129
      (includes everything)

      Groups of 10 or More:  $119 (includes everything)

      Students:  $79  (doesn't include food)

      All-Stars and Champions  FREE
      (doesn't include food)

      Food passes available for the free pass holders

      Contest Pricing
      On or Before May 1
       Jack & Jills $16.00
      Strictly Swings $20.00
      Routines $30.00

      Location: Sheraton Hotel Detroit Airport
      734-729-2600

      The MSDA dances are attended by couple and singles alike. For the most part, our members are single and we are always happy to see new members join. The MSDA is like a big, friendly family and we are very comfortable asking each other to dance. In other words, men ask women and women ask men. That's our format.

      A light meal is served, as well as snacks, soft drinks and cake, plus we
      give away door prizes to people whose tickets are drawn.
      For members, the dance is $10 and the lesson is free. For non-members,
      the lesson is $5 and the dance is $12.

      If you join at the dance, you save $7 IMMEDIATELY!
      An annual membership is $35.

      Directions are at http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001C1NEUMnhp9Od-rco8afztbfX8IPouN7e3zVK9M0VI_9KfxQvuWqjKyXeRgPb1Qy2HAHDK6n5zfJ5OZjOXt4hDQq50lpJ-84PwDcU3v9SQZoXmFkiI1in2Q==g/monthly.htm
       MSDA Logo
      Our music is California Mix with East and West Coast Swing, Hustle, Ballroom, Latin and Country plus our DJ for this month, Steve Plawlinski, happily takes requests.
      --------------
      For more info...

      MSDA.org
      248-390-0515

      2012 DANCE SCHEDULE
      1/15
      2/19
      3/18
      4/15
      5/20
      6/17
      7/15
      8/19
      9/16
      10/21
      11/18
      12/16

      Like us on Facebook

      This email was sent to msda@... by msda@... |
      MICHIGAN SWING DANCE ASSOCIATION | 2152 Shankin | Wolverine lake | MI | 48390