Cthulhu One

  • Darrick Dishaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      well well well, i think i've finally found a way of letting aaron vanek, and anyone else interested in the mythos, know about my Spring 2005 Cthulhu Mythos convention in Madison, WI. i'm planning on screening a few mythos films already. the link has all the details. thanks, D
      http://www.darkmusicdomain.com/cthulhu.html

      http://www.darkmusicdomain.com/cthulhu.html