No more classes

  • erika-haven995@aveagoumug.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 1 415 267-3940
    • erika-haven995@aveagoumug.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 415-267-3940 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.