Action Alert from NARESH KADYAN

  • chairmanpfaharyana@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2006
      NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/362020599

      Hi Friends,
      HAPPY NEW YEAR-2007, ON THE EVE OF BAKR ID A HUGE NO.s ANIMALS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED NOW & THE PROCESS IS GOING ON. LET US TRY TO SAVE THESE ANIMALS ALONG WITH COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I have just read and signed the petition: "STOP COW SLAUGHTERING IN INDIA"

      Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. Please sign here:

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/362020599

      Thanks!

      ------------------------------------
      ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

      ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2.com, the largest online network for people who Care2 make a difference. With over 5 million members, we make it easy for you to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle and protect the environment, human rights, education, women's rights, animal welfare, and much more... all in one place! Join our community at http://www.Care2.com
    • chairmanpfaharyana@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 31, 2007
        NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/215637309

        Hi Friends,

        I have just read and signed the petition: "ANIMALS ARE USED AS A TOOL OF PUBLICITY IN THE FEATURE FILMS IN INDIA."

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2007
          NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/729458304

          Hi Friends,

          I have just read and signed the petition: "ANIMAL TORTURE & ABUSED DURING RURAL OLYMPICS - GAMES & SPORTS."

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 20, 2007
            NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/152845047

            Hi Friends,

            I have just read and signed the petition: "Stop the inhumane treatment of strays"

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 19, 2007
                NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/954203338

                Hi Friends,

                I have just read and signed the petition: "THE NEEDS OF INTERNATIONAL LAWS FOR ALL LIVING CREATURES OTHER THEN HUMANBEINGS ON THIS EARTH ."

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 31, 2007
                  NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/143608977

                  Respected Everybody,

                  I have just read and signed the petition: "ADOPT STRAY DOGS - NOT TO WAIT FOR MASS KILLING."

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 26, 2007
                    NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/143608977

                    Respected all,

                    I have just read and signed the petition: "ADOPT STRAY DOGS - NOT TO WAIT FOR MASS KILLING."
                    PFA HARYANA adopting 1000 stray dogs up to 31-3-08

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 16, 2007
                      NARESH KADYAN has sent you an important action alert - read below for more info, and take action at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/470913571

                      Hi Friends,

                      I have just read and signed the petition: "GANDHI ' THE FATHER's OF THE NATION ' - A GREAT RESPECT IN INDIA."