Exciting news from Animals Asia!

  • amather@animalsasia.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Helping Bears, Dogs & Cats in Asia!

      Dear Friends of Animals Asia,

      Just a quick message to let you know of some exciting new
      developments helping bears, dogs and cats in Asia!

      Recent visits to Hanoi have taken us to the stage of starting our
      exciting new Vietnam Bear Rescue which will see the rescue of 200
      caged and farmed Moon bears starting later this year! For more
      information, including how you can help this incredible journey for
      bears who have suffered years of agonizing bile extraction:
      http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=2&menupos=11&lg=en

      Meanwhile, our beautiful bears in China continue to be the
      inspiration for bear farming to end. Please check out our new Rescue
      Diary update which shares some special moments with special people
      such as Dr. Dame Jane Goodall, and the Commissioner of th European
      Union - together with a fairy tale ending for a cub called Sunshine:
      http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=2&menupos=1&lg=en

      In this Year of the Dog, "Eddie" and his team of Dr. Dog ambassadors
      continue to spark a change for all dogs and cats in China - with
      80,000 free copies of Eddie's new video flying off the shelves, his
      story, success (and ego) is growing by leaps and bounds! Read about
      this and our many new initiatives to help companion animals:
      http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=3&lg=en

      Our brand new Friends...or Food Position Paper - "Why Dogs and Cats
      Deserve Better" can also be downloaded. Simply, the paper is a well
      researched plea that dogs and cats would make from the heart if they
      had the voice.......to convince everyone that they are our
      friends....not food or fur:
      http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=3&menupos=1&submenupos=3&lg=en

      Thank you, as ever, for helping us all - mountains ARE being moved
      because of your faith and support - we never forget it.

      Warm wishes from all in the Animals Asia team.

      Jill and the Animals Asia team
      Jill Robinson MBE
      Founder & CEO
      Animals Asia Foundation
      --
      Annie Mather
      Executive Director, Head of Media

      ANIMALS ASIA HAS A BRAND NEW WEBSITE!
      Find out more about the "China Bear Rescue" and "Friends....or Food?"
      http://www.animalsasia.org