Re: [aapn] (JP) Good Bye to Ms Fusako Nogami

  • G. Moon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Our deepest condolence for Ms Fusako Nogami- Pls rest in Peace.

      Nogami made respect for the sanctity of all living things her highest
      priority. She worked to implement changes to Japan's animal-related laws
      and her efforts were pivotal in achieving many improvements in animal
      welfare and bioethics in various areas in Japan.

      G. Moon
      Founder of moonbears.org
      SEL: (82)10 4735 0363
      HKG: (852) 903 706 12
      SYD: (61)2 9252 2036
      In harmony for no harm
      Find out about our latest moon bear news at http://www.moonbears.org
      www.반달곰프로젝트.org <http://www.xn--jb0bm7im5egnexzsp5osyd.org><http://www.
      %EB%B0%98%EB%8B%AC%EA%B3%B0%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EC%A0%9D%ED%8A%B8.org>
      Sign our 'Save Bears' petition at
      http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-bears-in-korea.html
      World Animal Day Ambassador for Korea-
      http://www.worldanimalday.co.uk/ambassadors/korea/