(JP) Good Bye to Ms Fusako Nogami

  • Dr John Wedderburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Forwarded:

      Few of you would know, Ms. Fusako Nogami, the wonderful Asian animal leader has passed away October last year and I was told the memorial ceremony will be hold this coming Saturday.

      She devoted her life to animal protection, founding the wonderful animal organization, ALIVE (All Life in a Viable Environment). She helped and cooperated Korean animal activists and encouraged our effort. She is exemplary international animal activist as I know of.

      The memorial is going to be hold this Saturday.

      Any of you would appreciate her effort on animal protection might send message to ALIVE.

      Changkil Park

      Voice for animal in Korea

      About Fusako Nogami:

      http://www.alive-net.net/english/en-aboutus/fuhou.html

      http://www.alive-net.net/english/alive-eform.html

      Fax: +81 3 5978 6273
    • G. Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
        Our deepest condolence for Ms Fusako Nogami- Pls rest in Peace.

        Nogami made respect for the sanctity of all living things her highest
        priority. She worked to implement changes to Japan's animal-related laws
        and her efforts were pivotal in achieving many improvements in animal
        welfare and bioethics in various areas in Japan.

        G. Moon
        Founder of moonbears.org
        SEL: (82)10 4735 0363
        HKG: (852) 903 706 12
        SYD: (61)2 9252 2036
        In harmony for no harm
        Find out about our latest moon bear news at http://www.moonbears.org
        www.반달곰프로젝트.org <http://www.xn--jb0bm7im5egnexzsp5osyd.org><http://www.
        %EB%B0%98%EB%8B%AC%EA%B3%B0%ED%94%84%EB%A1%9C%EC%A0%9D%ED%8A%B8.org>
        Sign our 'Save Bears' petition at
        http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-bears-in-korea.html
        World Animal Day Ambassador for Korea-
        http://www.worldanimalday.co.uk/ambassadors/korea/