Please participate in world Spay Day

  • Nuggehalli Jayasimha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hello,
      I am forwarding a message from my Kelly Coladarci, I know that most of you
      are doing fabulous work to help community animals.

      The month of February is ³Spay/Neuter Awareness Month² and World Spay Day is
      the last Tuesday of February. Please join us by organizing an event on World
      Spay Day or anytime during Spay/Neuter Awareness Month, to raise awareness
      of the importance of spay/neuter!

      Thanks

      N.G Jayasimha
      Director , India
      M: +91 9490732614(India) +1 202 470 0614 (Skype id)
      Skype: Jayasimha.hsi t: +91 40 27902601 f: +91 40 27902602
      50/A Lane #3 Street #3 India Airlines Colony, Secunderabad - 500003
      hsi.org/India
      Join Our Email List <http://www.hsi.org/join> Facebook
      <http://www.facebook.com/hsiglobal> Twitter
      <http://twitter.com/hsiglobal>
      Humane Society International is rated a 4-star charity (the highest
      possible) by Charity Navigator
      <http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3848>
      and approved by the Better Business Bureau
      <http://www.bbb.org/charity-reviews/national/animal-protection/humane-societ
      y-of-the-united-states-in-washington-dc-3129> for all 20 standards for
      charity accountability. Our American affiliate, The Humane Society of the
      United States, was voted by Guidestar¹s Philanthropedia
      <http://www.myphilanthropedia.org/blog/2011/08/24/humane-society-of-the-unit
      ed-states-hsus-1-expert-identified-animal-rights-and-welfare-nonprofit/>
      experts as the #1 high-impact animal protection group and named by Worth
      Magazine
      <http://www.humanesociety.org/assets/pdfs/about/worth_top_10_fiscally_respon
      sible_charities.pdf> as one of the 10 most fiscally responsible charities
      in the USA.

      Dear Colleague,
      Each February, animal organizations from around the world participate in
      World Spay Day. World Spay Day shines a spotlight on spay/neuter as a proven
      means of saving animals¹ lives.
      The month of February is ³Spay/Neuter Awareness Month² and World Spay Day is
      the last Tuesday of February. Please join us by organizing an event on World
      Spay Day or anytime during Spay/Neuter Awareness Month, to raise awareness
      of the importance of spay/neuter!
      Here are some ways can you help promote World Spay Day.
      * Set up a table at a popular location and distribute informational
      literature on the importance of spaying and neutering to controlling pet and
      street animal populations.
      * Host a spay/neuter clinic for owned or street dogs and/or cats or
      distribute vouchers for animals to be spayed/neutered at a later date.
      * Ask city/town or region legislator(s) to adopt a resolution proclaiming
      the last Tuesday in February "World Spay Day."
      * Organize a fundraising event during February to raise money to subsidize
      the cost of spays and neuters performed during or after World Spay Day.
      Visit this page
      <http://sendgrid.humanesociety.org/wf/click?upn=ZyxBj6GWQKTrE3L8HDXjdEcdVxqD
      vgvwfW5-2BLopzv6v4Ev45ja-2FSdaAStMxyyPs6ehqqC9XH27j-2BWedkawbBDUe5PsNtByx6F0
      oNcDq39rZ3x01p4SMy7hQOh82yFPYTsxDCo-2B8hU8ABaw97RWAFoA-3D-3D_GRxwDfNir-2FJta
      RjgXa1CqShEyXKuY7rAeWgcQO6-2Bq8TxVLSEJAn3zeaoFFUgFbLgSFStPdXBjxddrWpgMYg33Hg
      7eBKxh-2BZ79zBSWssaitDmVWrCDtr-2Fk0CmwZ5DDsMGgt9AU3xlqVSPWgLZGM3VfFL-2FQsjSq
      mkaM6ihkOwXkFAv0TjmZQfE-2BsRCM95krTouxgaIOgNLQthzywurq3joKwdyjhS1xweLNRydA0Y
      CoWJrncfdAFtFouSX1c9zO-2FE3BmVRpVRQ8zSFZB4kLSKN5Q-3D-3D> for more ideas on
      how to participate in World Spay Day.
      View our slideshow
      <http://sendgrid.humanesociety.org/wf/click?upn=ZyxBj6GWQKTrE3L8HDXjdEcdVxqD
      vgvwfW5-2BLopzv6s5-2Bf29qvjEmwkFX5XJ8kz5_GRxwDfNir-2FJtaRjgXa1CqShEyXKuY7rAe
      WgcQO6-2Bq8TxVLSEJAn3zeaoFFUgFbLgSFStPdXBjxddrWpgMYg33Hg7eBKxh-2BZ79zBSWssai
      tDmVWrCDtr-2Fk0CmwZ5DDsMGgt9AU3xlqVSPWgLZGM3VfFL-2FQsjSqmkaM6ihkOwXkFDMyJgBF
      t7yIteST50yIzAOIZvYE7ld-2BzRpbd8D86-2BDmT8deEzWxF5p-2B-2FXtrm0-2BwPQfFXz9V82
      jlZU-2BKuRQCmbs4A3FwE9PYkrL8Gl-2FgOpIQA-3D-3D> to see what groups around
      the world did for World Spay Day 2012.
      How to Register Your World Spay Day 2013 Event
      Go to the World Spay Day portal
      <http://sendgrid.humanesociety.org/wf/click?upn=ZyxBj6GWQKTrE3L8HDXjdEcdVxqD
      vgvwfW5-2BLopzv6v4Ev45ja-2FSdaAStMxyyPs6ehqqC9XH27j-2BWedkawbBDUe5PsNtByx6F0
      oNcDq39rbsyqUZdZELhoymhi-2FOWTp9VSe5dDBW7c6AMrX-2FKLSvXQ-3D-3D_GRxwDfNir-2FJ
      taRjgXa1CqShEyXKuY7rAeWgcQO6-2Bq8TxVLSEJAn3zeaoFFUgFbLgSFStPdXBjxddrWpgMYg33
      Hg7eBKxh-2BZ79zBSWssaitDmVWrCDtr-2Fk0CmwZ5DDsMGgt9AU3xlqVSPWgLZGM3VfFL-2FQsj
      SqmkaM6ihkOwXkFAp8JSBc-2FG0TIzpFFAEptn9vlQ-2B3SRW94VIi-2Bm6TzZGY-2FttWoEA5yX
      vhqNsp-2BXo51YQORVyahxFk-2FJg8Y5VcdWu9wGV1LyzTVN8QOCLEQB3Lw-3D-3D> and
      create an Organizer Profile by entering your name or the name of your
      organization and an email address in the blue-shaded ŒCreate a World Spay
      Day Profile¹ box. Then, tell us a little information about yourself or your
      organization. Click the blue ³Add New Event² button to register your event.
      You may register more than one event.
      Once you register, you will have access to our free online World Spay Day
      Action Kit to promote your World Spay Day 2013 event. The Action Kit
      includes logos, customizable mini-posters, children¹s coloring sheets,
      certificates of Responsible Pet Ownership to give to pet owners who bring
      their pets to be sterilized during Spay/Neuter Awareness month, and more!
      Join Us
      World Spay Day provides a unique opportunity for everyone who cares about
      animals to join together toward a common goal ‹a comprehensive global,
      united effort to making the world a better place for companion animals. We
      hope you can join us!
      If you have any questions, please contact us <mailto:spayday@...> .
      For the animals,

      Kelly Coladarci
      World Spay Day Coordinator ­ International