American Circus Attacks Indian Elephant Advocates

  • Cora Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 5:35 AM
      Thanks for sharing.  This is what American Elephant Advocates have to deal with all the time.  The Circus and Zoo Industry have a very stong lobby here in the US.   We were very hopeful with a new President that there would be stronger enforcement of the Animal Welfare Law in the US and we would be able to get more abused circus elephants to The Elephant Sanctuary and The Performing Animals Welfare Society.  Unfortunately, the Zoo Industry lobbied the USDA and now confiscated circus elephants are going to zoos.  The last elephant, Boo, went to the worst zoo in the US - San Antonio, TX.

      Please let us know what we can do to help.

      Cora Moore
      Manager - The Elephant Commentator
      http://elecom.ipbfree.com