Request for information

  • Shubhobroto Ghosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      *Dear colleagues,*
      * A friend of mine seeks some information on the percentages
      of decline of several endangered species over the years, especially the
      Blackbuck. If any one of you have the relevant information and contacts,
      please contact her directly at
      **somadg28@...*<somadg28@...>
      * . I have attached a message on this for your perusal.*
      * Best wishes and kind regards,*
      * Shubhobroto*