If anyone wishes to see a picture of this flat bottomed chip, let me know and i'll email it to you. Dick Srsmith77379
A friend of mine was leaving a treatment center in the late 80's and he showed me one of these flat bottom chips. I inquired as to why part of the chip wasdavidlbythebooks
Has anyone ever seen a chip/token that is round but manufactured with a flat side to the bottom -- not just ground off? I was shown one from about 30 yearsrsmith77379
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Mar 29, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.