Re: [aa-ftt] Re: AA-FTT next steps...

  • jennitta andrea
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 3, 2008
      I personally would like to see a workshop be a 'living example' of
      'example-driven development'. By that I mean, I'd like to have a
      group of people get together to apply the practices/techniques that
      are involved in example driven development to specify the key features
      of a "functional testing tool" that fully supports the end-end
      business process of 'example driven development'. (this is so
      recursive, I got lost writing it).

      The output for the workshop would be a high level "specification" of
      the features for a functional testing tool (heavily laden with
      'examples' as well as other key artifacts), that could be used to:
      a) demonstrate 'example driven development' to people wanting to learn it, and
      b) act as a specification for teams that want to build/enhance their
      own functional tesitng tool
    • Brian Marick
      Message 61 of 61 , Jun 22, 2008
        I'm still leaning toward taking a web framework and beefing it up to
        encourage manual exploratory testing (primarily) but also automated
        testing. I have one person mildly interested.

        -----
        Brian Marick, independent consultant
        www.exampler.com, www.exampler.com/blog, www.twitter.com/marick