"The Long Day Closes" (1992, Davies) - audio commentary

  • michal.oleszczyk82
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hey guys,

      as some of you may know, two years ago I published a book on Terence Davies called BITTER EXILE. It has only been available in Polish, and I don't think it will ever be translated, so I decided to do a three-part audio commentary to some selected scenes from my favorite Davies film, THE LONG DAY CLOSES (1992).

      Here are the links to the videos, I hope you enjoy them:

      Part 1:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbFvhRj3aWk

      Part 2:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjqIbCR4rbk