JOHN FORSYTHE (1918-2010)

  • Crescent9
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      Known especially for THE TROUBLE WITH HARRY and TOPAZ as well as the object of Alexis Carrington's designs in DYNASTY.

      Maybe his death of April 1st might be the result of a practical joke on the Master of Suspense himself whom JF might say, "April Fool." Then, "Yes, I'm really here."

      They're dropping like flies this year!

      Tony W
    • scott wannberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        bachelor father
        escape from fort bravo
        the happy ending
        that al pacino lawyer movie i just blanked on title of-(and justice for all?)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          Thanks again for filling in, Scott.

          His TV work should also be mentioned such as the roles in ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS.

          Tony