9. Era New Horizons International Film Festival

  • Michal Oleszczyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009
      Should any of a_film_byers wander around Central Europe in late July, the Era New Horizons Film Festival in Wroclaw is definitely to be recommended. It's one of the most dynamic film festivals to take place in that part of the world.

      More on this year's program to be found here:

      http://www.enh.pl/index.do?lang=en

      If any of you will indeed decide to come, you can contact me directly, I will be happy to help out however I can. This year, me and my fellow critic Kuba Mikurda will be hosting the full retrospective of Guy Maddin's work.

      Best--
      --Michal
    • Michael Brooke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2009
        --- In a_film_by@yahoogroups.com, "Michal Oleszczyk" <michal.oleszczyk@...> wrote:

        > Should any of a_film_byers wander around Central Europe in late July, the Era New Horizons Film Festival in Wroclaw is definitely to be recommended. It's one of the most dynamic film festivals to take place in that part of the world.
        >
        > More on this year's program to be found here:
        >
        > http://www.enh.pl/index.do?lang=en
        >
        > If any of you will indeed decide to come, you can contact me directly, I will be happy to help out however I can. This year, me and my fellow critic Kuba Mikurda will be hosting the full retrospective of Guy Maddin's work.
        >
        > Best--
        > --Michal

        I'm going - in fact, I'm on the New Polish Film jury, so I'll be staying for the entire festival.

        Michael
      • Michal Oleszczyk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2009
          That's great news, Michael. See you in Wroclaw, then!

          --Michal