Re: Manny Farber

  • richardwaddel74
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 2, 2008
      Farber, as a critic or more imortantly FILM WRITER, spoke TO you not AT
      you.

      And he could find the deep poetry in B or pulp cinema, unlike today´s
      semitexted decomposing plethora of blech.

      I´ve had enough, time to go to beach (@ Barcelona)!

      Adios hermano del alma!
    • peterhenne
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 2, 2008
        That adds up to basic competence and basic sensitivity. I would hope
        that all critics aspire to these standards and a lot more.

        Peter Henne

        --- In a_film_by@yahoogroups.com, "richardwaddel74"