Re: Anthony Ray

  • jess_l_amortell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      ---"tourneur.pere" <peterpullman@...> wrote:

      > I welcome ideas of others to contact who might know where he is

      You probably found this too if you googled, but Ray Carney did an
      onstage interview/Q&A with him at "Shadows" screening in 2003 -

      http://people.bu.edu/rcarney/aboutrc/bio.shtml

      http://www.100megspop2.com/presca/establishingshot.html
    • tourneur.pere
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        Thanks for this, Jess,

        But these web pages offer no clues as to how to find Anthony Ray.

        (Unless I contact Ray Carney -- but I got such a headache from his
        incessantly self-promoting site that I'm reluctant to try him.)

        If anyone has a suggestion or contact that might lead me to Anthony
        (sometimes called Tony) Ray, I would appreciate a >>private
        communication<< about it.

        I've identifed Mr Ray as a potentially valuable informant re:
        Anthony Mann's *Men in War* -- which, while recognized by the
        members of this group, is still not reckoned with outside it as the
        great antiwar film that it is.

        Peter Pullman

        --- In a_film_by@yahoogroups.com, "jess_l_amortell" <monterone1@...>