Re: Elephant: a dissenting view

  • Richard Modiano
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 1 6:53 AM
      --- In a_film_by@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Armstrong" <mattcornell@...>
      wrote:

      "Could we declare a moratorium on the term 'politically incorrect?'
      Barring that, can we at least agree on what its supposed to mean?"

      A very sensible request given that the expression is often used as a
      tool of cultural management.

      Richard
    • David Ehrenstein
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 6 6:21 AM
        --- richardwaddel74 <richardwaddel74@...>
        wrote:

        > But isn't he sort of saying, if the boys truly WERE
        > queer and cool
        > about it, then Columbine wouldn't have happened?

        No.

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail