Re: Samuel Fuller

  • Hadrian
    Message 1 of 101 , Mar 1, 2005
      Realized this was a bit unclear. I can get you any of the fuller's
      on your list but:

      > > TV episodes of The Iron Horse and The Virginian
      > > Day of Reckoning

    • samfilms2003
      Message 101 of 101 , Mar 6, 2005
        >>And isn't that 'finding the sniper who turns out to be some young
        man/woman' something of a cliche?

        But they likely were.

        > He was doing a good job teasing. He kind of left me behind with that
        > ending.

        There's nowhere to go with it. No grand statement possible a la Strangelove
        or 2001, just more of the same. History, and no more.

        I saw "The Puppetmaster" again this week. I can't get that final shot
        out of my head - the crowd dismantling military aircraft for scrap
        metal.

        but Hou is the greatest, OK I'll shut up ;-)

        -Sam