$250,000 for the Ann Arbor Skatepark from Pepsi Refresh!

  • Ann Arbor Skatepark
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010

      The Friends of the Ann Arbor Skatepark want YOU!

      Pepsi Refresh awards more than $1 million each month to various projects and the Ann Arbor Skatepark has the chance to win a $250,000 grant this month.  The grants with the most votes win, so we want you to VOTE EVERY DAY during the month of December. If you've been looking for a way to help the Ann Arbor Skatepark, your online vote is the easiest and fastest way yet - it takes about 47 seconds.  Vote now!

      http://www.refresheverything.com/a2skatepark

      Or text 104839 to "Pepsi" (73774)

      Vote every day in the month of December to help the Friends of the Ann Arbor Skatepark secure $250,000 to build a world-class public skatepark in Ann Arbor , Michigan . Cast your vote each day beginning December 1st, through December 31st.  You can vote for 10 projects each day.  After you vote for the Ann Arbor Skatepark why not give our pals at Saline Schools a vote, too!

      Vote for the Ann Arbor Skatepark:

      http://www.refresheverything.com/a2skatepark

      Or text 104839 to "Pepsi" (73774)

      Vote for Saline Schools:

      http://www.refresheverything.com/salineenergy

      About The Friends of the Ann Arbor Skatepark
      The Friends of the Ann Arbor Skatepark is a coalition of parents, skaters, teachers, business and community leaders, dedicated to the development of a public skatepark in Ann Arbor . Our mission is to build a free, public, concrete skatepark as a permanent resource for residents in the Ann Arbor area.  Find out more at a2skatepark.org and facebook.com/a2skatepark

    • Ann Arbor Skatepark