Attention All A2 Skatepark Peeps!

  • a18klr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Here's a fun way to get involved with, and support the Ann Arbor Skatepark. The Ann Arbor News is having a Peeps Contest! They are encouraging folks to create dioramas using Peeps. See the News' announcement here:

      http://tinyurl.com/dy5dzo

      We thought we'd sweeten the deal. If you enter a diorama in the Ann Arbor News' contest that has an Ann Arbor Skatepark theme, we'll put your name in a drawing for an Ann Arbor Skatepark prize pack. The prize pack will have a skatepark shirt, stickers, and other goodies, including items from Acme Mercantile and the Vault of Midnight.

      Once you've entered the Ann Arbor News' contest, send us a picture of your diorama along with your name, age, shirt size and contact information. Entries must be received by Monday, April 13. Once the entries are received, we'll put the names in a hat and draw a winner at random. After we have a winner, we'll post pics of ALL entries on a2skatepark.org!

      Good luck, and get Peepin'!