Our goals: to make folks laugh, maybe cause them to question things and (above all) confuse the hell out of them.
Why? Things are rather dull, heavy and humorless lately and damn it, we just need more general weird out and about.
To quote from the SF Cacophony Society's web site:
"...a randomly gathered network of free spirits united in the pursuit of experiences beyond the pale of mainstream society. We are that fringe element which is always near the edge of reason. Our members include a wide variety of individuals all marching to the beat of a different din. We are the merry pranksters of a new decade."
In other words, a slightly overblown way to say we want to do fun, crazy stuff, just for fun.
Interested? Come join us, and have fun!
- Street Performance
- Nov 19, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.