FL-Orlando, High Tech Career Fair Oct 16th includes System Admin

  • Ray Osborne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2000
      from your subscription at
      http://a1ajobs.com/
      "Invite a friend to join"

      "Talk to me at the Orlando High Tech Career Fair.

      I am hosting a radio talk show entitled 'Careers in Technology with
      Ray Osborne" and I will be interviewing technology workers on the
      16th of October at the Orlando Airport Marriott. This career fair
      promises to be a good one with many employers on the cutting
      edge of technology. I have visited the job fair web site and have
      seen jobs in application development, DBA's both Oracle and
      Informix, system engineering, system admin and wireless
      technolgy. Be sure to stop by and visit my booth and talk to me. I
      will be recording some feedback from you the technology worker
      for my radio show.

      For more information visit the Career Fair Link at my web site
      at http://a1ajobs.com/radio/

      Or directly at:

      http://www.1-Jobs.com/career-fairs/showtemp.cfm?sc=ORFL0010

      If you are in the Brevard Area be sure to listen to my radio
      show this Saturday where I will be interviewing some exhibitors
      of the show on the air.

      warm regards,

      Ray Osborne
      A1A CPI

      "Find your specialized interests in our Webring"
      http://a1ajobs.com/