Senior Developer

  • ayagamal70@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Job Opening
      eBusiness iPhone-iPad Application Developer (Senior)
      Ref (Dev)
      eBSEG (eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group) is one of the highly specialized companies in developing eBusiness systems operating out of Egypt and serving the whole Middle East,
      specializing in Building Mobile Applications for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile & Nokia , Web, SMS and IVR Systems.
      Get the best and fastest experience
      in huge cutting edge technology project.
      Good income and travel benefits
      Get Experience in iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile, SMS, Web and Voice Applications
      using .NET and/or Java (J2ME)

      Do you want to learn technical know-how and new development skills for iPhone applications?
      Are you willing to develop your technical skills as well as learning new technologies with gaining new skills?
      Do you want to be part of a dynamic company in rapid growth, where you will have the opportunity to influence your daily work?

      Then you might be the right person that we are looking for.
      e-Business System Developer (Junior) – iPhone – iPad Developer Ref (Dev)
      Job Type Full Time
      Job Requirements - Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences,
      Software Engineering, or related disciplines
      - Knowledge of IPAD & IPHONE Technologies is a plus
      - Knowledge of Web & Mobile Technologies
      - Knowledge of SMS & IVR Technologies is a plus
      - Quick Learner Self Dependent
      - Good Document/Help Reader
      - Visual Studio .NET Experience Required
      - Net Beans Experience is a plus
      - Excellent English language (Written and Spoken)
      - Mobile Tech. Experience is Plus
      - XML knowledge is a plus
      - Ability to Travel for delivery of Abroad Projects
      - Ready to Learn & Work in a Team
      - Knowledge of MacOS Environment is a plus
      Education Level B.Sc
      Job Field Internet, Mobile and Telephony Applications Development
      Required Position senior
      Required Experience 2 to 3 years
      Computer Skills Excellent
      Male / Female Males Only
      Job Description Developing iPhone , iPad , SMS , Mobile, Web & Voice/Telephony applications for business
      using the following technologies:
      o .NET, J2ME
      o ASP.NET,
      o Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005,2008 Oracle DB
      o Microsoft IIS
      o Microsoft Message Queuing, Websphere MQ
      o SOAP XML Web Services
      o Multi-threading Technology
      Job Location Maadi - Residents close to Maadi area have an advantage

      eBSEG is a dynamic company in fast expansion. Our success can be attributed to our employees, who are characterized by being innovative, enthusiastic and goal oriented. There is freedom in the daily work, and we expect you to work independently and resourcefully. eBSEG offers great possibilities for personal and professional growth as we keep expanding and offering new innovative solutions to different sectors based on different technologies

      Selected Candidate will be trained on different technology techniques &development tools as well as different solutions' platforms to achieve best outcome from his job

      Submit your CV on

      You MUST indicate in your CV
      • Last salary if applicable
      • Clear Job History if any
      • Marital Status
      • Clear Detailed Military status
      • Availability / Required notice period
      • Recent picture is plus
      CVs not including the above information will NOT be considered