Wanted Weblogic administrators for CMM Level5 client in chennai

  • Prabhu Santhanam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi,

      We have requirement for Weblogic administrators with
      5+yrs of experience for CMM Level5 client in chennai.
      So if you are interested, kindly do forward your
      updated profile with contact nos to
      andre_unix@...

      Requirement Details
      ===================

      Position: Weblogic administrators

      Experience: 5+yrs

      Location: Chennai

      Job Type: Permanent

      Note: Kindly do specify in the subject as " Wanted
      Weblogic administrators with 5+yrs of experience for
      CMM Level5 client in chennai"

      Kindly do treat it as urgent

      Thanks / Regards

      Prabhu Santhanam