Sr. Staff Engineer (Santa Clara, Kirkland, Houston)

  • kpatil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
      Our client in the bay area is actively looking for Sr. Staff
      Engineer to lead the design and implementation of Network File
      Server. The successful applicant will lead the design and
      development of file server technologies for storage appliance in
      Microsoft Windows environments. Additional responsibilities will
      include interfacing with engineering product groups, marketing,
      customers and Standard bodies working in the area of NAS.

      Required Skills:

      The position requires 5+ years experience in a senior engineering
      role on a system level application product that has gone through the
      complete Engineering life circle (requirements, design,
      implementation, release, and customer support). Candidate must have
      experience with system level application development Windows, C/C++.
      Strong communication, problem solving skills and motivation to work
      in a team environment with minimal supervision is also desired.

      Desired Skills:

      Knowledge of network file protocols and standard I/O interfaces is
      highly desired.
    • kpatil
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
[...]

        If interested, please respond with your detailed resume and salary
        expectation to:

        Vandana Patil
        vpatil@...

        Sohum Inc.