Opening for UNIX - Solaris Administrators in Chennai.

  • Prabhu Santhanam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi,

      We have immediate requirements for UNIX Administrators
      with our CMM Level 5 client in Chennai.

      Education : BE/Btech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.
      Experience : 3 to 5 years.
      Job Type : Permanent
      Job Location : Chennai, India.

      If interested in this opportunity
      kindly email your updated CV with
      contact numbers to andre_unix@
      yahoo.com

      Do mention in the subject line
      "Resume for Solaris Administrators requirement in
      Chennai."

      Request you to kindly provide the following details
      required by the client while applying:

      Experience:
      Current CTC :
      Expected CTC: