Senior Project Manager/ORACLE DBA / PL/sql/UNIX SYSTEM ADMIN -6+yrs YEARS @ CMM

  • us_permanent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 10:32 PM
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to various MNCs in
      India and Abroad. We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5
      Client in USA(MULTIPLE)/UK/SINGAPORE/INDIA
      (CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/PUNE/KOLKATA)

      REQUIREMENT I : ORACLE DBA PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Strong oracle DBA Profiles
      EXPERIENCE 5+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT II : ORACLE PL/SQL PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Oracle PL/SQL with Forms & Reports Profiles
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT III : ORACLE PRO*C PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Oracle Unix Shell Scripting, Pro*C,PL/SQL Profile
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ YRS
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT IV : UNIX SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS:
      Strong Unix System admin Professionals
      EXPEREINCE : 3+ yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT V : SOLARIS SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      SOLARIS SYSTEM ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
      EXPEREINCE : 10+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT I : Java/J2EE PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Strong Java/J2EE ( Direct / Contract ) Can Apply
      EXPERIENCE 2-4 Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT II : Java/J2EE PROJECT LEAD PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Strong JAVA/J2EE Project lead Professionals
      EXPEREINCE : 4+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT III : Java/J2EE PROJECT MANAGER PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Java/J2EE PROJECT MANAGER PROFESSIONALS
      EXPEREINCE : 8+ YRS
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT I : TESTING PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Winrunner / Loadrunner / Rational Robot with Healthcare Domain
      EXPERIENCE in Testing : 3yrs (Must)
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT II : TESTING PROFESSIONALS
      SKILLS :
      Black Box or White Box Testing with Health care domain some bit of
      Automation Testing
      EXPEREINCE : in Testing : 3yrs (Must)
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT III : AUTOMATION ARCHITECT
      SKILLS :
      Winrunner / Loadrunner / Rational Robot
      EXPEREINCE : 6+ YRS
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT IV : TESTING LEAD PROFESSIONALS(WITH B1 VISA)
      SKILLS:
      Automated or Manual Professionals with B1 Visa
      EXPEREINCE : 6+ yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT V : TEST MANAGERS
      SKILLS :
      Automated or Manual Test Managers
      EXPEREINCE : 10+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT VI : SQA LEAD
      SKILLS:
      SQA WITH ISO & CMM STANDARD
      EXPEREINCE : 5+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      REQUIREMENT VII : SQA MANAGERS
      SKILLS :
      SQA WITH ISO & CMM STANDARD
      EXPEREINCE : 8+ Yrs
      WORK LOCATION : CHENNAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD/USA/UK

      If you are interested, email your resume with contact numbers to
      subha@...,

      With Regards,

      A.P.SUBHASREE
      E-Mail-ID: subha@...