System Administrator Required: Very Urgent: MNC Client

  • Hyphen Consultancy Services
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hi All

      We have the Urgent requirement with one of our MNC Client

      POST: IT Manager

      Experience: 4 -8 yrs

      Location: Bangalore

      Key skills

      Hardware & Software support
      MS Workstation and Server support and Administration

      Thin client or Citrix experience

      Key Experiences (Relevant)

      a.. 3 years Commercial Support of MS networks
      o MS application support

      o MS Mail system

      o PC support (hardware and application)

      § Phone system support

      Dot.NET and MS SQL programming (moderate to good level of competency)

      Useful Experiences

      § Infrastructure - hubs cabling etc

      § Backup software

      § WAN and RAS (inc Tunneling / Broadband / Modem) configuration.

      § Simple Firewall configuration

      § Anti-virus software

      § Web security

      § Microsoft Office user support

      § VB6 programming expertise would be useful

      § Dreamweaver or similar web page development may be useful in the future. Ability to maximize website on search engines.

      § Understanding of data protection legislation, both Indian and oversees, and able to work effectively to maintain the highest standard

      § Previous experience of office or project management

      Excellent Remuneration.

      Interested candidates can send their CV's ASAP to Reena at hcs_resume@... with the job code (SYS ADMIN)

      Kindly mention your salary details to proceed faster.

      All the information shared will be kept confidential.

      Regards
      Reena
      Hyphen Consultancy Services
      Bangalore