Job opening for AIX administrators in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

  • prabhusanthanam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Job opening for AIX administrators in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
      Hi,

      We have immediate requirements for AIX administrators
      on contract for our client in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

      Skill set : AIX administration

      Qualification : BE/Btech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.
      Experience : 4 years
      Job Type : Contract - 1 year.
      Job Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

      If interested in this opportunity kindly email your updated
      CV with contact numbers to andre_unix@ yahoo.com.

      Do mention in the subject line
      "AIX administrators requirement in Kuala Lumpur."

      Request you to kindly provide the following details
      while applying:

      1. Total experience :
      2. Relevant experience :
      3. contact details :