CLEARCASE/UNIX ADMINISTRATOR -3+YRS (Premier SAP Company Bangalore)World's 3rd L

  • ap_subhasree
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      Hi,
      Urgently require Sun Certified UNIX Administrator for the Product
      Development Lab of a leading USA based MNC. The Lab is managed by a
      NASDAQ listed MNC (See below for more details).

      Requirement I : UNIX ADMINISTRATOR
      POSITION: Unix Administrator (Sun Certified)
      EXPERIENCE : 3-5 years
      Education: BE/BTech/MCA (Regular with science background)
      Location: Bangalore
      Joining: As soon as possible.

      Requirement II : CLEARCASE ADMINISTRATORS
      POSITION: Clearcase Administrators and Release Management
      EXPERIENCE : 3-5 years and 6-8 years
      Education: BE/BTech/MCA (Regular with science background)
      Location: Bangalore
      Joining: As soon as possible.

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very attractive .
      Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.We will be Online in
      Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact for fast communication. Kindly please
      send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      A.P.SUBHASREE