AIX administrators needed with 1 to 2 yrs experience

  • venkmd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Dear pSerians,

      Hi. We are IBM business partners for the whole of India for i,z
      and p series. Currenty we are looking for AIX Administrators
      with one to two years of experience. Those of you who are
      interested kindly send your resumes to me and i will do the
      needful. Also send current CTC and expected CTC.

      Thanks for your time and have a fantastic day!!!

      Thanks and Regards,
      M.D. Venkatesh
      SilverLake Information Systems Pvt Ltd.,
      (iSeries - IBM Business Partner)
      282,MVS Complex, Katrigupe Circle,
      Banashankari III Stage,
      Bangalore-560085