Job - Developer - Linux,C++ - Menlo Park, CA

  • Ray MacDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      My client is a mature startup founded by some of Silicon Valley's
      pioneer internet entrepreneurs.
      Their product is in an interesting niche and has great potential for
      future deployment In the Home Area Network market.

      They are looking for a strong C++ and Linux programmer skilled with
      GUI programming using 2D OpenGL graphics on Windows.
      Experience with AutoCAD or Qt required.
      Experience with real-time device control a plus.

      The candidate should enjoy working in various disciplines of the
      software engineering process, including improvement and porting of
      legacy code, software installation and maintenance, as well as design
      and implementation.
      Good documentation, communication, and team skills
      required.
      Experience using source code control and bug tracking tools
      required.

      The position will be a three-month contract that may evolve into a
      permanent position.
      To be hired, you must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
      or be willing to transfer your visa if a fulltime offer is made.

      Some travel may be required.

      Location is Menlo Park, CA

      Contact: ray@...