AIX Administrator needed in Pittsburgh, PA

  • Holly Fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      One of our clients in the Pittsburgh area needs a Unix (AIX)
      Administrator with recent experience in AIX. At least 3 years exp
      would probably be best. Primary responsibilities are typical AIX
      System Administration, but also needs experience with AS/400, EMC
      Storage and Veritas Netbackup. This is contract to hire. Salary
      range is around 50-65k, DOE. Candidates must be US Citizens, have
      Green Card, or EAD. Sponsorship is not an option!

      If interested, please email resume and salary requirements to
      holly@....

      Thank you,
      Holly Fleming
      Career Advisor