Require: SS7 Development Test Engineer, RTP, NC

  • kumars_posting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Hello,

      We are immediately looking for candidates with experience in GSM in
      conjunction with the SS7 experience below. Please send your resumes
      to shashi@... This is more of a systems person, not looking
      for someone who has the GSM experience on the "air" side.

      This is a SS7 application MAP layer testing with signaling between
      the MSC and the SMSC using the ITP as the signaling gateway.
      Candidate must have experience with
      - SS7 over IP SIGTRAN protocols including M3UA and SUA.
      Responsibilities will include
      - Generating test plans as well as execute tests using various test
      tools including MGTS and home grown test tools;
      - Write DDTs and work with development to reproduce problems and
      verify resolved DDTSs.
      - Candidates MUST have test experience with SS7 and TCAP MAP layer
      protocols and Multi-layer routing(MLR) to SMSCs.
      - Candidate must have experience with GSM and/or IS-41.
      - Experience with Abis is a plus but not mandatory

      I look forward to communicate further in this regard. Please send
      your updated MS word formatted resume along with the contact details
      to mailto:shashi@...?subject=[SS7_Devp_tes]_

      Regards
      Shashi Kumar
      Infoyogi