Require: SS7 Development Test Engineer, RTP, NC
We are immediately looking for candidates with experience in GSM in
conjunction with the SS7 experience below. Please send your resumes
to shashi@... This is more of a systems person, not looking
for someone who has the GSM experience on the "air" side.
This is a SS7 application MAP layer testing with signaling between
the MSC and the SMSC using the ITP as the signaling gateway.
Candidate must have experience with
- SS7 over IP SIGTRAN protocols including M3UA and SUA.
Responsibilities will include
- Generating test plans as well as execute tests using various test
tools including MGTS and home grown test tools;
- Write DDTs and work with development to reproduce problems and
verify resolved DDTSs.
- Candidates MUST have test experience with SS7 and TCAP MAP layer
protocols and Multi-layer routing(MLR) to SMSCs.
- Candidate must have experience with GSM and/or IS-41.
- Experience with Abis is a plus but not mandatory
I look forward to communicate further in this regard. Please send
your updated MS word formatted resume along with the contact details
Tel: 408 - 839 2754
Fax: 408 - 516 8945