Admin Research: Wif-Fi, WLAN skills in employment?

  • Ray Osborne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      I am interested in finding out if there are many jobs
      nowdays requiring skills with WLAN's. I ran some keyword
      searches on the word 802.11 and wasn't impressed. A few
      development jobs but nothing with 802.11 in a system
      adminstration role.

      I would be interested in feedback on this. Is anybody
      finding system admin, whether unix, linux or NT that requires
      skills and experience with wireless technolgy?

      Find your interest in our webring.

      http://a1ajobs.com/