Please README, Co-Moderator wanted, open forum,link exchanges

  • a1ajobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      Dear members,

      I have another operating system jobs mail list that I want to turn
      into a open forum for O/S professionals to discuss
      shop. To do so, I need a co-moderator who can approve messages
      that are on topic and delete those that are spam or off topic.
      If you are interested please reply with email.

      The mail list is called:
      but I will change the name to reflect an open forum.

      As usual though I welcome you posting heresay operating
      system jobs to this mail list.

      Visit our Webring for some other links to assist your
      career. We welcome new links.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~rko153/webring/

      Forward this email to a colleague or friend.

      warm regards,

      Ray Osborne