Admin: Any heresay jobs?, my sales jobs mail list is very active!

  • a1ajobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      dear subscriber,

      With recovery of the US economy underway, sales jobs
      are hot! Those of you interested in sales will want to
      join this mail list of mine of hot sales jobs.

      It is a free list and we welcome you posting any heresay
      jobs to this list. They can be sales, presales engineers,
      marketing directors, advertsing, call center but they must
      pay a salary and not be commission only or some kind of network
      marketing job to be posted. Technical sales jobs are especially
      welcome.

      Visit Web site
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a1a-salesjobs/

      or send email to
      a1a-salesjobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      warm regards,

      Ray Osborne
      List Moderator

      PS. Be sure to post your heresay jobs that fit
      into this archive today.