Supporting our Financial Markets and other assistance

  • Ray Osborne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      dear valued subscribers,

      This message is normally beyond the focus of this mail list but I felt
      inspired that I should at least pass it on to you and let you decide
      what you would want to do with it. Please note this message is not the
      real purpose of this mail but under these extreme situations I believe
      they warrant me running the message through this mail list.

      For more assistance and ways we can help visit:

      http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergenc
      y_Information/

      THIS WAS PASSED ON TO ME, PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW
      BECAUSE I BELIVE THAT...

      We CAN help America TODAY
      No doubt you have heard dire predictions about the financial
      devastation that will occur when the US
      stock market re-opens.

      This will be a second devastating attack on America if we allow it to
      happen.

      We DON'T have to allow it to happen. Here's what YOU can do to help
      prevent it...

      When the markets re-open, in a show of support and solidarity, BUY
      at least one share of stock in a U.S. company.

      Open your minds to imagine what a SLAP in the face of terrorism it
      would be if the American markets
      actually RISE instead of PLUNGE when they re-open! Can you think of
      a STRONGER message we could send to those who would seek to destroy
      our way of life?

      WHEN THE US MARKETS RE-OPEN, BUY AT LEAST ONE SHARE
      OF STOCK IN A U.S. COMPANY.
      If you DON'T own stock and don't have a stock
      account, look at the bottom of
      this e-mail for information about how you can do it
      quickly and easily and
      cheaply. This e-mail is sponsored by
      no one, so if you also have a suggestion for people
      without stock accounts,
      please add that information before you forward this
      e-mail.

      We do NOT have to be the VICTIMS of the US stock market like we were
      the victims of four hijacked planes.

      WE are at the controls of our stock market and WE
      can determine its course.

      WHEN THE US MARKETS RE-OPEN, BUY AT LEAST ONE SHARE OF STOCK IN A U.S.
      COMPANY.

      This e-mail is started by an average citizen just
      like you. WE can create an
      unbelievably POSITIVE revolution by participating wholeheartedly in
      this movement to support the USeconomy.

      If we all participate in a massive stock selloff,
      then we are BOWING to terrorism. We do NOT have to do that. We have a
      choice. People by the hundreds of thousands are lining up to
      donate one pint of blood. Think of the effect we can have if we line
      up in the same way to "donate" to the American economy!

      For very little money you can DO something to show
      would-be terrorists that
      they will NOT win.

      If you are willing to dismiss this because you are
      "just one person," then look at the footage that's being replayed
      constantly on the TV and consider the tremendous impact that just a
      dozenpeople had on our world yesterday.

      YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

      Take part in this revolution and forward this e-mail
      to everyone on your mailing list. We can reverse the tide of the
      finanical carnage throughout the world just by doing that.

      Do you want to show support for America? Then show
      support for American companies.

      WHEN THE US MARKETS RE-OPEN, BUY AT LEAST ONE SHARE
      OF STOCK IN A U.S
      COMPANY.

      Imagine the headlines we will read when we all make
      this happen...

      "US Financial Victory -- Of the People, By the
      People, and For the People."

      Respond with STRENGTH instead of FEAR when the US
      Markets open. In that way,
      and ONLY in that way, WE win!
      Thank you in advance for your participation. We
      SHALL overcome!

      Peace, A US Citizen
      Fighting Back

      IF YOU DON'T HAVE A STOCK ACCOUNT NOW AND WANT TO
      PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHOW
      OF SUPPORT FOR THE US AND WORLD ECONOMY:

      ONE resource is a company called "Frame-a-stock,"
      which allows you to purchase a single share of stock for as little as
      $18.00 and without having
      to open up any kind of trading account.
      You can contact them at: http://www.frameastock.com/shares.html

      donate cash, emergency relief information