Zune docking boom-boxes or speakers for my Zune 80????

  • sds1967
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      I just got my Zune 80 a few weeks ago and I am crious if there is a
      portable radio or speaker system that I can dock my Zune 80. There
      are scads of stuff for the iPods but these manufacturers forget that
      YES, there are OTHER MP3 players that are NOT part of Apple's iPod family.

      If any of you guys know of a portable boombox that I can dock my Zune
      80 while it charges my Zune, PLEASE let me know.

      ScottJG24
    • libradaj
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        I have an Altec Lansing M604 I keep at work because I have no radio
        reception in our dungeon. It is probably the best investment for my
        Zune I ever made. (It cost me $90 at Target - on sale.) I LOVE IT! It
        comes with a remote that I only use when I carry it to a larger room.
        The sound is EXCELLENT. I believe Altec Lansing has some new docking
        stations out so you might go to their homepage and take a look. For
        me, I love this one. I can fit both my Z30 & Z80 to it; it has one
        piece that snaps in and out on the dock easily to adapt.

        --- In Zune@yahoogroups.com, "sds1967" <scott_JG24@...> wrote:

        > I just got my Zune 80 a few weeks ago and I am crious if there is a
        > portable radio or speaker system that I can dock my Zune 80. There
        > are scads of stuff for the iPods but these manufacturers forget that
        > YES, there are OTHER MP3 players that are NOT part of Apple's iPod
        family.

        > If any of you guys know of a portable boombox that I can dock my Zune
        > 80 while it charges my Zune, PLEASE let me know.
        >
        > ScottJG24

      • Tom Lambert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
          Hello ScottJG24.
          Yes there are several choses available. Just do a GOGGLE, and/or Amazon search for ZUNE Accessories.
          I Just purchased a 15 piece accessories kit off Amazon for $24.00 that included a fold-able Stereo speaker setup as well as a AC/DC/USB charger, 1-leather case with screen protector,two silicon skin cases with arm bands, a plug-in FM transmitter and other stuff.
          WalMart, Radio shack and others, also have stuff available online.
          Hope this helps.
          toml2273