Unlimited ZUNE Downloads

  • faythfulj
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
      I found a website with Unlimited Zune downloads for a very cheap
      price...Check it out http://biz2go.zunepro.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ZUNE
    • MaryD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
        By "cheap", what is "cheap"? I've tried to find a price on the website, but
        was unable to. I'd like to know also if these are "legal" downloads- as
        opposed to illegal databases.

        MaryD

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
          Yes, they are legal downloads.  They charge by the amount of time you want to have access to download an unlimited amount.  They are:

          Unlimited access (pay one time for life) - 34.95
          2 yr access - 1.37 a month (32.88)
          1 yr access - 2.49 a month (29.88)

          Of course you can see what the best deal is. :)

          If you click on Download now, just enter your email address (causes no harm) and then it'll show you the cost. Oh, they offer unlimited movies for 14.95.