Does anybody know of a good, free wmv converter?

  • roy_and_dawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
      I have found and downloaded alot of video converter programs, but they
      are all demo versions that display water marks, text across the screen.
      I are there any actual "free" programs. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • Angela
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
        If you are talking about something where you can like download videos off youtube  and stuff I have used something called zuneit , I downloaded it free off the Internet but I cant remember where cause I downloaded it so long ago. I am sure you could do a search and find it.
      • Bruce CS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2008
          if the source its a mpeg file that you rather convert yourself and edit, and not have Zune software just convert, then there is Windows Movie Maker, a free download from Microsoft, just go to the windows update section.

          If your source is a unprotected DVD, I use Ulead ( www.ulead.com ) Video Studio.  It can capture from a DVD and convert it to WMV type files, besides others.  You can also edit.  This is free to use for 30 days only, then you will need to purchase a key that unlocks its use beyond the 30 days.

          Bruce