Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • karenpassionbbc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2007
      Im putting together my social calendar today.
      Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisasocialec.googlepages.com/social.htm
    • Spencer Flores
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007

        I'd be happy to! But.. the link you gave me dosnt work.
        I will do it if you give me a link that works :)

        http://mail.yahoo.com