Bricked??

  • jonasboinay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Guys, just bought a used hd841 worked perfect, had the hdcp hack, worked perfect, tried the firmware (841 to 950) put the disc in, panel said no disc, ejected it amd no it's stuck on either load or open and the tray won't move, any thoughts?
    • sfb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        My HD941 had to be sent to Samsung for the same symptom after trying to install hacked firmware.
        My 841 is still working fine after the 841 to 950 hack.