745ver2for841.zip

  • jazzdot80
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
      I have no experience HEX editors so can you tell me has this version already been updated? is
      it safe to assume that the files contained in this .zip are the ones to burn to make the update
      disc?
      thanks.......Jazz
    • 2ifbyC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006

        Jazz,

        I just checked the file yesterday and it is the updated version.

        Unfortunately I do not have any CD-R disks, only CD-R/W which did not work. Hopefully I’ll purchase some this weekend.

        Good luck!

        Johnny (2ifbyC)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
          Jazz,
          I check with Hex and this one has ADT6XAA. It seems
          it is correct version to convert to 745.
          Thanks

          http://mail.yahoo.com